Friday, January 14, 2005

I Hate Pop Culture

As much as I despise pop music, it is everywhere, and therefore I am force to hear about the ‘beef’ between Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan. This is when I realized that they don’t hate each other as the media says they do; their PR people push this ‘fight’ because they see the publicity 50-Cent gets from his fights with Ja Rule. Those girls are just tools anyways; they can’t sing [cough::Ashley Simpson::cough] and are just a way to suck money from the parents of ignorant young girls [and some guys… not that there’s anything wrong with that].
By the way I am doing a running tally of people who watch Hilary Duff or Lindsay Lohan music videos on mute, so leave a comment if you do.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'd etter believe I do

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home