Thursday, February 17, 2005

d/l'ing

I am obsessed with downloading stuff off the internet, it is so good. In the past week I have d/l'd 5 Gig of files (mostly videos/TV shows). I love it, I got 18 south park episodes, this is great. I also have about 7 filesharing programs that I use, and when I go to school I get an incredible download rate. Currently I suggest Ares and Bitlord as the best d/l'ing programs, Ares is like Kazaa, P2P, and bitlord is a bittorrent client, so good. I suggest getting them both. For the best in d/l'ing info go to Zeropaid and for those 2 programs go to BitLord and AresGalaxy, but there are many other filesharing programs.
Furthermore, this is my way to eliminate cable, I can just d/l the TV show minutes after it airs, im working on this theory so i will get back to you on it.

1 Comments:

Blogger afrosmile said...

i had kazaa i got lot of viruses and trojans so i deleted it. Now am terrified of p2p. but miss getting good music. its only after i deleted i realised i could actually get some tv shows out of it

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home