Monday, April 04, 2005

New Services.

Recently I have picked up a few new services that I have been using, and I find them good enough to suggest to others...

The first of which is Skype, it has been around for a while now and I finally got it. I am getting tired of msn and am still awaiting the release of google messenger (praying it will come soon). But for now I have Skype, its an im client that has an incredible voice option within it. This is a sweet program that can be downloaded at The Skype Website.

Next is the new yahoo!360, right now it is invite only (I have a lot of invites, contact me if you want one) but it is pretty cool. I guess it is a lot like MySpace but it seems to be better (in my opinion). If you want in you can email Me, just put the subject in the email as yahoo 360 invites.

The final one for now would be 43 things. This is a website that is like a personal to do/goals list. Its a pretty cool little tool that just lets you post things you want to accomplish.

Thats all for now, but there are a couple other things I'm working on right now and I will post them as I see fit.

1 Comments:

Blogger Maccise said...

I'd love an invite for 360

3:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home