Saturday, April 30, 2005

Homer Simpson - Blogger

Okay, I dont know how many of you watch the simpsons, but there have to be a few people out there who have seen every episode.

If you have seen most episodes then you must have seen the one where homer gets a website and calls himself Mr. X. Tell me what you think, but I think that his website was a blog. Just the way he set it up and kept updating like that seems like a blog.

Furthermore, they predict the whole media vs. bloggers thing in a sense that when his site became famous kent brockman came on tv and said watch tv for the real news.

Any comments/thoughts?

pssst... i just found this entry in someone's blog about homer simpson using tabbed browsing.

UPDATE:
Dale on king of the hill is also a blogger.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're so right about Kent Brockman talking about his news being the "real news". I'd have to agree with about everything you said...

10:44 PM  
Blogger escalade328s said...

awesome, i love it when people agree with me.

1:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

yea I would have to agree with you that it acted like a blog.

And I think the Simpsons just got picked up for their..... (I wanna say 17th but I am really not sure)season.

Thats alot of money in season dvds I wanna get. haha

10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dale Gribbol in King of the Hill is a blogger now too. On the most recent episode he tells everyone to check his blog for how he feels about some subject. I started crackin up!

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home