Thursday, May 19, 2005

Pray for me.

I am the king, i officially screwed up my computer more than ever before... it cant even find the OS.

I think this is my call to switch to apple, i am applying for a credit card and financing an apple laptop. any suggestions on an iBook vs. a powerbook (money will be an issue, so if a powerbook is that much better then i will pull for it).

after spending 2 hours this afternoon trying to back up my whole hard drive and failing at it i am praying that i didnt loose everything, i had nearly 14 gig of IRREPLACABLE music for my iPod, not to mention tons of pics i have taken as well as a bunch of stuff i got off torrent sites.

Pray for me, i shall keep you updated.

4 Comments:

Blogger OcellNuri said...

You are in my thoughts for sure! I know I've been there... several times. Losing data is no fun!

iBook versus Powerbook... that's a tough question for sure! If you'd like to get on an IM client and talk one on one sometime, I'll be happy to advise you best I can. I don't think Blogger comments can sufficiently facilitate the discussion though. ;-)

7:59 PM  
Blogger escalade328s said...

since this is not my computer i cant install anything on it [for some reason there is not one on this one and i cant figure out why], but when i get to a computer that i can put one on it [or that already has it] it would be awesome to talk and figure out which would be a better fit. i will get back to you when i get on a better computer with im clients [should only be a day or 2] thanks.

12:02 AM  
Blogger MGMT said...

*Prays to the source code*

I assume Windows XP. Try to recover whatever you can. You coudln't have screwed it up to the point where (even if you lost data) you couldn't reinstall the operating system.

I hope for the best. Good luck on the finances aswell. If you get it dont let that box go to shame. Burn your data a be reborn, theres nothing like starting from scratch. Its the best feeling in the world.

It can be your jump-box. The one you do hardware experiments on, etc. Best of luck, sir.

1:41 AM  
Blogger escalade328s said...

oh i definitely wouldnt let this go to waste, it would be for doing random stuff on, and for anything that isnt on mac.

soon a am going to go in and try to get all the data, i think it will work out.

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home