Thursday, June 09, 2005

I don't like what you say, so i will try to kill you.

Okay, i dont know statistics of people reading this, but I'm pretty sure some of you have heard of T-shirt Hell, a comical, topical, and highly offensive T-shirt company.

Recently they surprised many of their customers by taking down some of their worst shirts, which made them seem like sellouts to their loyal fans, giving in to the public like that. On their newsletter it just said they were taking down that section, no reasons given.

Today I was checking my email and i got the new newsletter from them. To my joy it stated that they were bringing back the worse than hell section, of the most offensive shirts. I was so happy until I saw the reason it went away in the first place - someone had tried to kill the owner of the company, although is portrayed as completely evil actually seems like a nice person. Someone thought that these shirts were so offensive they decided it was worth it to kill someone over them. Luckily the owner decided his right to free speech was that important, so the shirts are back up.

Luckily they also decided to come back with a vengence - with some of their most offensive shirts of the past, and some new ones, here are the new ones.

Here is a link to the story

1 Comments:

Blogger OcellNuri said...

Wow, that's horrible. I hope whoever attempted to take his life is spending time behind bars right now.

Those new shirts are awesome though!

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home