Friday, November 18, 2005

Apparently Apple reads my blog...

...or maybe not, but check out this old post I made way back on June 1st of this year about my suggestions for the new iPod. I go on to say "What about the ability to connect your iPod to your TV (or other screen) and play the movies you have saved on it." Wow did I hit the nail on the head with that one, it kinda creeped me out when I went back and read it yesterday.

On a similar note I went to Best Buy today and got a chance to really take a look at the new iPods. I can't believe how Apple continues to make these things that much better... The nano is so small and [despite scratch-ability] it is one of the coolest looking iPods thus far. The iPod [with video] is so sweet, not only does it have a bigger screen, but it also cut down on thickness of the device while keeping up the storage capacity. The only problem is that I got a 4G 20 gig iPod with photo just a couple months ago, so I am not in the market right now... but I guess I wouldn't mind having a second iPod, a smaller one for when I'm on the go. Still the coolest device in my opinion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home