Friday, November 11, 2005

Apple.

Well, I have had my powerbook for around three months now, and I love it. I can't believe it took me so long to switch...

I remember a mere 2 years ago when I didn't like Apple, wow, I was so wrong. Remember all those jokes about Apple being the idiot's computer, today I would say that couldn't be further from the truth [and not because I am a biased Apple user]. Even my dad, a PC user since before computers fit into rooms, let alone on desks and laps, just bought a powerbook.

I chalk it up mostly to the incredible success of the iPod, which got customers looking in Apple's direction and made them realize how good of a product they put out. I have had mine for a few months and haven't had one problem yet.

I saw this video today that inspired me to make this post, until I had so many problems with my windows computers I hadn't really thought about switching, but it was the best thing I have ever done. From now on anyone who asks me what type of computer they should get it is Apple all the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home