Friday, July 08, 2005

My New Car...

Okay, so i am going to get my liscence soon, and i want to buy a car - an SUV or truck to be exact. DOes anyone have any suggestions? I am a student and therefore have a low budget, like 3000CAD, so does anyone have any suggestions for a large SUV/truck that can go through the tough canadian winters?

So far i have been looking at some old stuff including a 93 suburban, a 90 range rover, an 88 ford bronco, a 95 grand cherokee and so on. basically i want something big that i dont care about - i want a piece of crap that moves. Does anyone have any stories about any of these trucks or have suggestions for similar vehicles?

3 Comments:

Blogger MGMT said...

I dont like SUVs but I swear you should checkout Subaru products. They have the AWD (all wheel drive) and are highly useful during DEEP wisconsin winters. Otherwise just get anything with 4x4, that's the winter secret

8:48 PM  
Blogger escalade328s said...

yea, i like the subaru's but the insurance would be so high since i am just getting my liscense now. i also want something big enough to carry a bunch of people and i hate vans so the suvs are my next choice.

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

4x4 is the key, also make sure you do all the normal vehical checks (damages, crash history, etc) before you buy used.

3:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home